1. flat deck trailers should be transported with ultra-wide, ultra-high and long objects before they should be properly transported and safe. When entering urban traffic or roads, they must comply with traffic regulations. When transporting an overrun object, it must go to the traffic management department and go through the formalities within the stipulated time. Overdraft part of the day should be inserted red flag, night should be hung red light. Ultra-high objects should be hand care, and should be accompanied by electrical tools with the protection of transmission lines on the way to ensure safe operation.
2. The pallet truck should be inspected before the start of the pallet and confirm that the towing device, brake trachea, cable connector and other connections are in good condition and the tire pressure is in compliance. Light, speakers, indicating instruments should be complete; fuel, lubricants, cooling water should be sufficient to add; the connector shall not be loose; tire pressure should meet the requirements, confirmed correct, before starting. The fuel tank should be locked.
3. After the start of the flat deck trailers, observe the indication value of each instrument, check the operation of the internal combustion engine, test steering mechanism and brake performance, to confirm the normal and to reach the water temperature above 40 ℃, brake pressure above the safe pressure before the low start. Before the start, the car and the car should be no obstacles and personnel.
4. Water temperature does not reach 70 ℃, not high speed. Driving, the speed should be increased or decreased step by step, the correct use of the clutch, not strong push hard pull, so that the impact of the gear ring. Forward and backward alternately, should be stopped after the car, before the shift.
5. When running, should observe the instructions of the instrument at any time, when the oil pressure is lower than the specified value, the water temperature is too high or abnormal sound,flat deck trailers smell and other abnormal circumstances, should immediately stop checking, troubleshooting, before they continue to run.
6. It is forbidden to speed. Should be based on the speed and the car to maintain the appropriate safe distance, choose a better road travel, should avoid stones, nails or other sharp iron. In case of pits, ditch or cross the railway, should be slow down in advance, slowly through.
7. On, downhill should advance substitutions low gear, not midway shift. Downhill, the internal combustion engine should be used to control the speed, if necessary, can be intermittent light brake. It is strictly prohibited to slide or stop.
8. In the muddy, snow and ice on the road, should reduce the speed, should follow the road ahead, if necessary, should be installed anti-skid chain.
9. When the flatbed trailer into the mud pit, sand nest, the use of only loose clutch pedal method to start the impact. When using the differential lock, should be low-speed straight line, not turn.
10. Vehicles wading through the river, you should first explore the depth of water, flow and underwater conditions, the depth of the drainage pipe or crankshaft can not exceed the speed, and should be low-speed straight line, not in the middle stop or shift. After wading, should be delayed for some distance,flat deck trailers light brake to make the water on the brake shoe on the evaporation of water.
11. Through the dangerous areas or narrow will bridge, you should first stop inspection, confirmed that can be passed, should be experienced by the command ahead.
12. When parked, the internal combustion engine should be turned off, tighten the hand brake, shut the door. The driver may not leave the vehicle during operation of the internal combustion engine; it should be turned off and locked before leaving the door.
13. When parked on a ramp, the downhill parking should be attached to the reverse gear, the uphill parking should be put on a file, and should use a triangular wedge and so tighten the tires.
14. Flat head type cab to be tilted, the cabinet should be cleared of objects, close the door, before the forward and locked. After resetting, make sure that the cab is locked before starting.
15. Under the car under the maintenance, maintenance,flat deck trailers the internal combustion engine should be stalled, tighten the hand brake and the wheel wedge.
16. Vehicles need to be repaired after the test should be driven by qualified personnel, the car shall not be manned, loaded, when the need to test the road, the traffic management department should be issued by the test license.
17. Trailer loading and unloading machinery should be parked on a solid road, the tire should be braked and tightened with a triangular wedge.
18. Trailer shelves should be solid, with the ground angle: loading and unloading crawler cranes, excavators, rollers, should not be greater than 15 ° loading and unloading crawler bulldozer tractor should not be greater than 25 °.
19. Loading and unloading can self-loading and unloading trailer machinery, should be run by the captain or skilled driver, and should be unified by the command. Commanders should be familiar with the performance of the command trailer and shipping machinery. On, get off the action should be smooth, not in the springboard to adjust the direction.
20. Loading crawler cranes,flat deck trailers the boom should be demolished, so that it does not exceed the highest point of the shed, the boom back, the hook is not free to shake. The speed of the trailer should be reduced.
21. When the bulldozer is shipped, the blade should be removed when the blade exceeds the trailer width.
22. After the mechanical loading, the brakes should be stopped, the insurance device should be locked, the track or wheel should be wedge tight, and should be tied firmly
23. Rain, snow, frost weather loading and unloading vehicles, should take anti-slip measures.
24. On the downhill, should be in advance for low gear, not half-way shift and emergency braking. It is strictly forbidden.
25. Trailer parking should be solid and flat. Long-term parking or heavy truck parked overnight, the plate should be supported, the tire should not be under pressure.
26. When using the wagon to load and unload objects, there should be someone to command, the trailer should be stopped, and the wheel should be tightened.
27. When the cold area is parked overnight, the air and water in the cartridge should be released.